You would not buy a cell phone, but your girlfriend absolutely loved

  • Monday, September 17, 2018

You would not buy a cell phone, but your girlfriend absolutely loved

For many people now, the smart phone is not just communication tools, entertainment, information, largely intelligent machine is the embodiment of a person's personality and aesthetic. In fact, this is mainly because the current performance of intelligent machines generally surplus, while the major mobile phone manufacturers have to work hard on the phone shape design and differentiation. That there are different forms of intelligent machines on the market, but also gives consumers more choices.

You would not buy a cell phone, but your girlfriend absolutely loved

Recently, the new limited edition beauties and a cell phone, it is largely showed that "difference", and screening for the user can say that very precise proportions.

You would not buy a cell phone, but your girlfriend absolutely loved

Mito phone held in the first half of the Summer Palace in Beijing conference, released this year's flagship phone Mito T9, Xiaolong 660 processor, 4 + 64GB to 6 + 128GB memory scheme, 6.01 inches 2160 × 1080 resolution of the Samsung AMOLED screen. It is the same before and after the dual camera specifications embodiment, the main subject: DualPD 1200 million, SONY IMX363 sensor / sub photo: 5,000,000, SAMSUNG 4E8 sensor. Batteries 3100 mA, support 18W QC3.0 fast charge.

You would not buy a cell phone, but your girlfriend absolutely loved

And now, Mito has launched a limited edition of T9 Sailor Moon, if you ask the price, it already had arrived half an iPhone XS. Of course, Mito T9 main function is to take pictures, or the main audience for young women, it is not the pursuit of the common users' performance fever "in the cost. On the contrary, Mito performance of mobile phones has been "enough on the line," while camera phones and exterior design experience is the real killer capture consumers.

You would not buy a cell phone, but your girlfriend absolutely loved

Of course, for such an intelligent machine T9 Sailor Moon Mito limited funds, I believe that 99% of men will not buy, and the remaining 1% is only bought to give as gifts, not their own use. Maybe this is the right Mito T9's success, the audience very accurately find their products for consumers outside the scope nor is there any impact. I will buy the other do not care, do not buy the killing will not buy.